Check Out The Undead On Facebook
- Should Women Have The Same Rights As Guns?
- Radical Feminists Won’t Be Happy With What Fox’s Megyn Kelly Reveals
- British Journalist Calls For Civil Disobedience To Fight ‘Frankenstein’ Trump
- Media Ignores Protesters Protesting With ‘Rape Melania’ Sign. Why?
- Democrats have lost nearly 1,000 state and federal seats since Obama took office
Whatever has happened to the separation of church and state? Isn’t part of our religious freedom the ability to worship the way we want? Since when has the separation of church and state been nullified, and what we will or will not do been dictated byy the government? I smell a whole slew of Constitutional lawsuits on both sides of this decree.